MID-SOUTH CONTACT INFORMATION
Please call: 936-825-5100 or toll-free 1-888-525-6677.
Please provide your phone number located at your physical address and other pertinent information available for accurate outage reporting.
During a storm it is likely that telecommunications systems will be overloaded and communications could be temporarily lost.
How We Restore Power
Following a storm, restoration efforts proceed in an orderly manner, beginning at the source and working outward.
- Mid-South Synergy must first assess damage to its equipment and facilities to determine corrective actions.
- We then start at our power source (the substations within our service area) and work outward to restore power. Substations must be in working order to deliver power to local areas.
- Once substation status communications have taken place, the Mid-South crews will survey all feeders exiting each substation and begin work to repair them.
- After repair to feeders has been completed, restoration of Critical Loads, as defined by Federal Emergency Management Administration, will be the focus of operations crews.
- Special Needs customers, those on battery backup for life-sustaining equipment will follow directly.
- Individual services, often the most time consuming repairs, are restored last.