The Mid-South Synergy scholarship program was established to encourage and assist in the educational pursuit of Mid-South Synergy member’s graduating seniors. Mid-South Synergy awards numerous scholarships worth $1,000.00 each year to area high school seniors who are members of Mid-South Synergy. The money that funds our scholarship program comes from unclaimed capital credits that are returned to us each year by the State of Texas.
All 2017 applications must be postmarked by or returned to Mid-South Synergy’s Navasota office by
March 31, 2017 .
Who is Eligible?
- Parent or Legal Guardian must be a Mid-South Synergy member or current Mid-South Synergy employee.
- Student must be living with the Parent or Legal Guardian whose permanent residence is in the Mid-South Synergy Service Territory.
- Student must be a 2017 graduating senior entering a College, University, Trade or Technical School.
What must I submit?
- Completed Application Form
- Student’s official transcript signed by a school official, certified with the school seal and converted to a 4.0 scale. Transcript must show SAT/ACT scores.
- Brief statement by Counselor regarding applicant or three letters of recommendation from School Officials or Teachers.
- Essay detailing, “Why I should receive this scholarship?”
- Graduation picture- to be used for publication in newspaper.
For additional information, please contact Erin Hughes by phone at 936.825.5139 or e-mail