Welcome to Mid-South Synergy!
We look forward to serving you with your electric service needs. Mid-South Synergy is committed to serving high quality service to every home and business in our community.
Application of Service
- View our Service Area Map and Residential Rate Schedule
- Please submit the Online Application complete and return the Electric Service Agreement along with a copy of your driver’s license and the following applicable fees:
- $75.00- Membership Fee (non- refundable)
- $25.00- Connect/Transfer Fee (for new service of an existing location)
- $125.00- Connect Fee (For New Construction of Service)
- $200.00- Survey Fee (The staking fee for New Construction)
- A deposit is also required with the above applicable fees. Your deposit will be based upon your credit rating or a $ 400.00 deposit is required for service to the location of service. For your convenience, fees along with any applicable construction costs may be paid in person at any of our local district offices or over the phone by credit card or check.
Request Service at Existing Location
When you need service at a location that had Mid-South Synergy service before, the following steps will apply. View our Electric Service Application
Request Service at New Location
Whether you’re constructing a new building, upgrading the size of an existing service or relocating its connection point, close coordination between you and Mid South Synergy is essential for keeping your project on schedule. To ensure smooth and timely installations, Contact us to initiate the application process in the early stages of the construction. View our Service Area Map and download the required Forms.
Sign Up For Pay-As-You-Go
Pay-As-You-Go is a great service available to our RESIDENTIAL (ELECTRIC) MEMBERS only. Click Here for More Information