Marathon Water Heaters
Only Marathon (by Rheem) offers the one thing you’re looking for in a water heater, everything. Mid South Synergy carries the 40, 50, 85 and 105-gallon Marathon water heaters, which are the best water heaters available. They feature an all-polybutene tank that is guaranteed not to leak, rust or corrode for as long as you own your home. It also is one of the most efficient water heaters on the market.
Marathon electric water heaters offer these advantages:
- Technologically advanced design differentiates it from short-lived steel water heaters.
- The most durable water heater made, with a warranty to match.
- Seamless blow-molded polybutene tank with no anode rod required for a corrosion free life.
- High temperature, commercial-grade diptubes for greater durability.
- All wiring runs in conduit for easy control wiring.
- Filament-wound fiberglass outer tank is designed to be more flexible and withstand more pressure than conventional tanks.
- Unique high temperature dip tube is offset from the concave bottom, creating a “whirlpool effect” which helps prevent sediment build-up.
- Includes 4′ of pipe insulation for even greater savings.
- Comes with a factory installed vacuum relief valve, ¾” brass tee and ¾” brass nipple for easy, professional installations.
- Replaceable brass drain valve.
- Envirofoam™ insulation is completely free of CFC and HCFC ozone depleting gases. Marathon leads the way in environmental friendly manufacturing, design and operation.