Home Improvement Rebates
Starting January, 2019, Mid-South Synergy is offering home improvement rebates to residential members on their existing homes.
The Home Improvement Rebates include the following:
- Electric Vehicle Charger for residential use – $500 (must submit receipts)
- Marathon Water Heater – $600 rebate on a new Marathon Water Heater when members purchase from Mid-South Synergy and replace older water heater of 30 gallons or larger.
- Energy Star Appliances – $100 per appliance with a maximum of $150.00 (limited to refrigerator, freezer, clothes washer, dishwasher, and HVAC window unit).
- Programmable Thermostat – $25 per unit with a maximum of two (2) units per member.
- HVAC Tune Up – $100 per year for members to have their AC tuned up by a licensed professional.
* Download the rebate form to learn more about the program.*
The rebate requirements are as follows:
- Members can apply for one rebate per category per year.
- The rebates apply to existing residential homes starting January, 2019 to December 31, 2019 – (or while funds last).
- Home Improvement Rebate Applications must be completed and submitted within 90 days of installation or improvements.
- The member must turn in the completed rebate form and all necessary documents to Mid-South Synergy by email, fax, or in person at any of our 3 offices.
- Mid-South Synergy reserves the right to make any changes to the rebate program without notice.
Once the application is received and verified, the member will receive the rebate in the form of a check within 3-4 weeks.