Home Improvement Rebates
Starting January, 2020, MidSouth Electric Co-op is offering home improvement rebates to residential members on their existing homes.
The Home Improvement Rebates include the following:
- Electric Vehicle Charger for residential use – $500 (must submit receipts)
- Marathon Water Heater – $600 rebate on a new Marathon Water Heater when members purchase from MidSouth Electric Co-op and replace older water heater of 30 gallons or larger.
- Energy Star Appliances – $100 per appliance with a maximum of $150.00 (limited to refrigerator, freezer, clothes washer, dishwasher, and HVAC window unit).
- Programmable Thermostat – $25 per unit with a maximum of two (2) units per member.
- HVAC Tune Up – $100 per year for members to have their AC tuned up by a licensed professional.
* Download the rebate form to learn more about the program.*
The rebate requirements are as follows:
- Members can apply for one rebate per category per year.
- The rebates apply to existing residential homes starting January, 2020 to December 31, 2020 – (or while funds last).
- Home Improvement Rebate Applications must be completed and submitted within 90 days of installation or improvements.
- The member must turn in the completed rebate form and all necessary documents to MidSouth Electric Co-op by email, fax, or in person at any of our 3 offices.
- MidSouth Electric Co-op reserves the right to make any changes to the rebate program without notice.
Once the application is received and verified, the member will receive the rebate in the form of a check within 3-4 weeks.